Dj-ElementDj-Element

Main Audio Reviews Stats

DJ Comet-Conspiracy DJ Comet-Conspiracy

Love it!

I really enjoyed the song. The pads were quite cool and relaxing. The bass didn't fit quite well though. But it was still cool. Great job! Check out my song {-Kick off-}. Thanks!

Angels Have Me Angels Have Me

Sweet

I love the melody. The 8-bit beat was pretty cool too. Nice bass. Some of it was distorted a bit, but it still sounded good. Great job! Check out my song {-Kick off-}. Thanks!

Animation Warrior Theme Animation Warrior Theme

Awesome!

Awesome! I really enjoyed it. Nice fast melodies. The bass was a bit distorted, but hey, it's techno! Great job! Check out my song, {-Kick off-}. Thanks!

Draze - Dusk Dance Dawn Draze - Dusk Dance Dawn

Awesome!

Cool. I enjoyed that low voice :) Nice melody. Very catchy. Great job. I heard this from somewhere, I just don't know! Great job, keep it up! Check out my song {-Kick off-}. Thanks!

number 6 number 6

Hmm..

Kind of random, but I see your goal. It's techno of course ;) The synths were good, but they sometimes hurt the ears with the fast dist. The beat was a bit plain too. Good job though! Check out my song {-Kick off-} Thanks!

xx-soto-xx responds:

thanks i worked on it a bit n ill have the new version up in a min check it out
thanks

asasa loop asasa loop

Hmm..

Good techno loop. Just try and mix up the main synth. It's overpowering a bit. But nice pads! Good job. Check out my song {-Kick off-} Thanks!

DjHyperCouch responds:

Yeah I did do a little bit more in the song itself, but I wanted to get some collaboratory ideas from other people so I could make the song better, so I made a quick little loop based on the song in process, gave it a random keybord typing name, and as I was listening to the loop via newgrounds, I realized I had forgot to add quite a few things to the loop. When I realized this I thought "Godammit! Oh well, maybe no one will notice."

Rhapsody in Laser - NG Edit Rhapsody in Laser - NG Edit

Sweet

I really enjoyed it. Nice hardcore bass. Very entertaining. Great job on the drums. Good job!

Draze - Tetris Reloaded 2007 Draze - Tetris Reloaded 2007

Awesome

Great song. Where'd you get those weird basses? The synths were really cool, and good mixes with the melodies. Great job!

Draze responds:

All the synths and basses where made from scratch, i used vanguard and albino.

Thanks man,
~ Draze

_-={Sunset Requiem}=-_ _-={Sunset Requiem}=-_

Noice!

Im not really a big fan of classical music, but this is awesome! Nice strings, and bells. Great melodies. How long does it take you to get these down?

MaestroRage responds:

Well this one took me roughly 7-9 hours to get down. Most of that time was getting the melodies to go together. I made like 4 short melodic segments, each segment portraying a part of the story I wanted to tell in my head. After that, it was finding a way to weave each segment into each other so they don't sound all strange and too abrupt. I don't normally work like that, but this time it was like that.

I'm glad you liked it Element! Thank you for the review ^^.

Magog--_--GOA TRANCE Magog--_--GOA TRANCE

Noice!

Goa trance is one of my fav. genres and you just hit the spot! Im just lovin' those synths! What were they made from? I know this was in fl studio. 'Cause I have it :) Great job dude!!

PERVOK responds: